We will be hosting a series of CORE data online ‘drop in’ sessions that will be helpful for services who lack the confidence in using CORE data or are interested in finding ways to help maximise the benefits of its powerful range of clinical and management reporting functions.
We plan to record these sessions and make the webinars available to SILC members in the Members’ Resources area of the website.
Topics we’re planning include:
- CORE Outcomes: The Total Story?
- Improving CORE Outcomes
- Understanding CORE data quality
- How to write a CORE data report
- Introducing staff appraisal and CPD
- How to use CORE benchmarks
- Adding sessional measures to CORE-PC
To keep updated about when these sessions are due to take place, or for updates about the latest news and developments regarding SILC, you can register to become a Member here or subscribe to our blog.