Service quality improvement webinars are aimed at helping services to improve service delivery and client outcomes. We plan to record these webinars and make them available to SILC members in the Members’ Resources area of the website.
Forthcoming webinar topics include:
- Improving CORE outcomes
- CORE Outcomes: The Total Story?
- Improving CORE data quality
- Calculating costs per improved client
- Reducing costs per improved client
- Reducing DNAs and CNAs
- Improving clinical outcomes
The date has yet to be confirmed but if you are interested and would like to stay updated, please contact us.
Resources will evolve over time as the SILC programme gets underway, and will include the Institute for Health Improvement’s Model for Improvement, and information on setting aims, improvement and outcome metrics.